Wine tasting is a delightful journey that can take you to the world’s most beautiful regions of the world, from the rolling hills of Tuscany to the sunny valleys of California, every region offers a unique wine experience shaped by its climate, soil, and history which must be tried and tested before you die.
I love visiting the vineyards, as its a real experience that goes beyond merely sampling the wines, below is why you should consider wine tasting experiences with us at the worldwide vineyards
Austrian Wine Tasting ( Vienna)
Sample the finest wines of Vienna on a 3-hour small-group tour. With maximum 12 people per group, you enjoy a more personalized and intimate tour experience. Follow your guide to three premier locations, including Palais Ferstel and Kipferlhaus, and enjoy tastings at each. At the end of the tour, get insider tips on things to see, eat, and do during the rest of your time in the Austrian capital.
• Enjoy five glasses of locally produced wine
• Visit three popular wine and culinary venues
• Taste high quality ham at each location
• Leave with exclusive restaurant recommendations
Australian Wine Tasting (Hunter Valley)
Explore the oldest wine-producing region in Australia — the Hunter Valley — on a full-day tour from Sydney. Get an insider’s look at a vineyard in the valley, as well as wine tastings at several wineries. Plus hear informative commentary from your guide about Hunter Valley’s wines and winemakers. You can even choose to sample some handcrafted local beers if you'd like. During the day, enjoy a chef-prepared lunch that includes scrumptious dishes served with select wines. Top off your Hunter Valley tour by checking out the gourmet cheeses and chocolates at Roche Estate before returning to Sydney.
• Full-day guided wine tour to Hunter Valley, from Sydney
• Visit wineries including Hunter Valley Resort, and McGuigan Wines
• Sample a variety of wines during three wine tastings
• Enjoy a lunch paired with selected wines
• Get the inside scoop about the valley and its wineries from your experienced and friendly guide
Argentina Wine Tasting (Mandoza)
Enjoy wine tasting during visits to several top Maipú wineries on this full-day trip from Mendoza. Stop at SinFin and Trapiche wineries with a guide and small group of fellow wine-lovers. Dine on a 3-course lunch paired with Santa Julia wines at Bodega Zuccardi, exploring the aromas, flavours , and nuances of Mendoza wine country.
• Full-day winery tour to Maipú from Mendoza
• Visit three renowned wineries—Trapiche, SinFin, and Bodega Zuccardi
• Enjoy numerous tastings of fine wines
• Learn about the art of making high-end Argentine wine
• Dine on a 3-course lunch paired with wine, including a variety of breads and delicious olive oils
• Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures personal attention from your guid
France Wine Tasting (Bordeaux)
Spend an afternoon wine tasting in the French countryside in one of two famous wine regions – St-Emilion or Medoc – during a tour from Bordeaux. On this half-day tour, stop at two charming châteaux to sample the local wines. Nibble on French cheese and cured meats with fresh bread as you sip. Cap off the small-group tour with a mini-class, during which you'll learn some wine-tasting tips from an expert.
• Small-group tour from Bordeaux to the St-Emilion or Medoc wine region
• Visit two châteaux and take a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed St-Emilion (if option selected)
• Taste four different wines and learn expert wine-tasting tips
• Enjoy a French appetizer platter of local specialties including bread, cheese and cured meat
• Participate in a wine workshop and discover wine aromas!
• Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Croatian Wine Tasting (Dubronik)
Gain insight into Croatia’s often-overlooked wine culture on a wine tasting tour of Dubrovnik. Explore with a sommelier to discover top city spots for a taste of authentic Croatian wine, and gain insight into traditional techniques and flavours. Benefit from the small-group size for a more intimate experience, and avoid the midday heat on an evening excursion.
• Avoid the Mediterranean sun on an evening tour of the city
• Enjoy the more personalized service of a small-group tour
• Sample authentic Croatian wine with tasters included in the price
• Gain insight into often-overlooked Croatian wine culture from your guide
Canadian Wine Tasting
Explore Niagara’s winemaking heritage on this 6-hour winery tour in Twenty Valley, Beamsville. On this tour, travel in comfort to Niagara wineries and sample some of the delicate wines in production. Wine tastings are extra. They range between $5 - $8 for 3-4 samples at most places. The venues usually waive the fee if you buy their products. Fallsview Limo will compliment 6-8 flavours of wine tastings for you.
Pickup and drop-off at your Niagara Falls accommodation included. Come see what makes Niagara wines so special!
Lunch, should you wish, is extra.
You can customize this tour, or we can help you to create the perfect Twenty Valley Winery / Brewery Tour for you.
Danish Wine Tasting (Copenhagen)
Danish wine? Yep, that's right. And it's delicious. Head out of Copenhagen for the day to explore the country's better-than-you-think wine culture. Visit a winery and talk to the wine maker about what makes the wine here so special. Tour the vineyards. Drink in the bucolic views. And then sample apple ice wine, apple cider amarone-style red wine and chardonnay.
• Small-group tour to a winery outside of Copenhagen on the shores of the Baltic Sea
• Learn about the different types of wine produced in Denmark
• Meet the wine maker and hear why the wine from this region is so great
• Tour the winery, strolling around and linger in the ambient wine cellar
• Sample apple ice wine, apple cider, red wine and chardonnay
• Small-group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Finland Wine Tasting
Wine in the Woods is a two hour exploration into a world, where wine and the forest meet. Our expert guides will take you on a new type of journey through flavours and aromas in our wine bar in the middle of the woods.
After a short walk, our senses will become attuned to our surroundings. Then we set foot into the forest’s al fresco dining area, that lives and breathes the environment around it, offering a completely new encounter each time. Here the tastes and smells of the wine and the forest will come alive through the stories that bind them together, as revealed by our guides.
Greek Wine Tasting (Santorini)
See Santorini’s highlights quickly on this tour from Fira. See the charming village of Oia, with its white houses and scenic terraces set on the cliffside over the blue waters of the caldera, along with the picturesque towns of Pyrgos and Megalochori. First-time visitors can get an overview of the island, including a wine tasting, and because it’s a small-group tour, receive plenty of personal attention.
• Get an overview of Santorini’s highlights in a short amount of time.
• Visit Oia, Pyrgos, and Megalochori and see views at Prophet Elias Monastery
• Taste local varietals at a scenic winery overlooking the caldera
• Ask plenty of question on this small-group tour
Hungarian Wine Tasting (Budapest)
Experience the best of Hungary’s wine region on a half-day Etyek wine country tour from Budapest with dinner. You’ll leave the capital city in the morning or the afternoon to discover the serene landscape of the Etyek wine region, known best for its white and sparkling varieties. Your local guide will bring you to two or three family-run cellars to sample wines as you hear the history behind their production. This intimate group tour will conclude with a traditional, 2-course Hungarian meal.
• Savour a delicious 2-course Hungarian dinner seated inside a cellar or outside in summer
• See the area’s old wine cellars, grape presses and villages from its hillsides
• Enjoy an insider's view on the region, its people and winemaking traditions
• Small-group tour limited to 12 people for a more intimate experience
Italy Wine Tasting (Venice)
Wine tasting in a local cellar of the Euganean hills of volcanic origin, in the southern part of Padua, in the inland of Venice.
The experience includes the private transfer by minivan from Montegrotto Terme to the cellar in the hills and the tasting of 3 wines (white, red and spumante). The wine producer will explain you the history of his winery on the panoramic terrace and will accompany you to visit his cellar.
Jamaican Wine Tasting (Portmore)
Enjoy wine, balcony and unwine from one of St Catherine's prestige community, where the wine club house is located. Views from the balcony stretches all the way to Wharf on one side, Portmore mountain on the other.
IF, you would like, you can get a tour around St John's Road, historic downtown Spanish Town. over 100 year old hospital and historical spot, ALL WHILST ENJOYING Your glass or bottle of wine, some times we may go to a river and do a #RiverChillax with wine.
Latvia Wine Tasting ( Latvia)
You will visit the magical medieval cellar in the heart of Riga. From the first moment, you will feel an incredible atmosphere. Local monks will reveal the secrets of producing Latvian wine. You will hear fun facts and mystical legends. What a strange process is required before wine tasting? What local products do Latvians use in winemaking?
You will discover surprising and even shocking combinations of flavours. In order to escape from the basement, you will have to guess all the ingredients! Are you ready for an exclusive experience?
Malta Wine Tasting (Modica)
Visit Malta’s ‘Three Cities,’ on a half-day of Cospicua, Vittoriosa, and Senglea, then sample Maltese wine at a local winery. You’ll explore winding streets lined with historic churches and landmarks, learn stories from Malta’s dramatic past, and see some of the island’s top sites. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at select locations, as well as a wine tasting with light snacks.
• Half-day Three Cities tour with wine tasting
• Learn about local history
• Guided walking tour through atmospheric streets
• See historic, fortified cities
• Taste local wines with savoury snacks
New Zealand Wine Tasting (Waiheke)
Sample the bounty of Waiheke Island on a 6-hour food and wine tour that visits Casita Miro, Mudbrick Winery and the Rangihoua Estate. Hop off your ferry from Auckland for lunch at the award wining Stonyridge, followed by a sampling of wine, beer and olive oils.
Nestled in the Hauraki Gulf, Waiheke has the ideal micro-climate for growing grapes and olives. Discover for yourself why Waiheke is renowned for producing some of New Zealand’s most acclaimed artisan wines!
New Zealand Wine Tasting (Marlborough)
Leave the choice of wineries up to a guide while you relax on a wine-tasting tour of Marlborough. With a small group you’ll visit the vineyards and step through the cellar doors of up to five wineries in this famed wine region. Take in the scenery aboard transport from Blenheim. Then top off your day with a sampling of gourmet chocolates. The opportunity to purchase lunch is included.
• Marlborough wine tasting tour with a small group
• Discover the world-renowned vineyards of the Marlborough region
• Travel round-trip by minibus from your Blenheim accommodation
• Tasting fees, bottled water, and snacks are all included
Portugal Wine Tasting (Algarves)
Our farm is a superb wine estate situated in the heart of the Western Algarve. From very humble beginnings this 44 hectare estate is now considered one of the best wineries in the Algarve.
With this experience you will learn more about wine and wine tasting, you will have a professional guided wine tasting with us. Four of our standard wines are included in a commented wine tasting with our professional staff, accompanied by bread, olive oil and olives, followed by a tour through the winery and wine cellar where they will walk you through the wine-making process and disclose some of the secrets behind our wines. You will learn to observe, smell and taste the wine – and you'll be tasting wine like a pro in no time!
Our experience will include:
- Arrival to the farm and welcome by the producer
- Visit to the winery
- Visit to the wine cellar
- Tasting of 4 top wines accompanied by bread, olive oil and olives
Romanian Wine Tasting (Bucharest)
Because you will have a very pleasant experience in the "Red Wine Country"
Here you will have the unique opportunity to taste very good red wines in Romania
Here you meet history on the European Wine Road, built by the Romans 2000 years ago.
You can also taste authentic Romanian civilization by visiting medieval monasteries, mansions and museums of wine.
You can learn the story of the wine where it is born, buy the wines you liked the most as a souvenir from the wine shops.
The Wine Road re-edits an older segment of a wine road used by the Romans, which traverses Europe. It crosses the famous vineyards of Prahova County and includes stops at mansions and royal courts.
Spain Wine Tasting (Valencia)
Wine enthusiasts with limited time in Valencia shouldn't miss a visit to Spain's stunning Utiel-Requena wine producing region. On this full-day, private wine country tour, do more in less time: enjoy a scenic drive, and stops in two villages, with wine tastings included.
Visit Requena for a tasting in 9th century wine caves, stop by vineyards, and sample the local cuisine at lunch in Utiel—included in the tour price.
• Tour Spain's famous Utiel-Requena wine region, complete with vineyard stops
• Don't get lost in the crowd on this private guided tour, for your group only
• Enjoy two wine tastings, and three-course lunch, included in the price
• Hassle-free pickup and drop-off is included, from your hotel or port
Spain Wine Tasting (Cordoba)
Small groups wine tasting experience. At a local wine shop, taste four different wines from the region of Montilla-Moriles while enjoying tapas. Learn about the winemaking history of the area and understand how to recognize the differences between the wines during this short lesson.
• This tasting easily fits into a day of sightseeing
• Foodies and wine lovers will enjoy this overview
• This is a good introduction to local wines in Córdoba
• Wine and food samplings are included in the tour price
Your guide meet you up at 8pm in a nice little winery-shop which opens special for the wine-tasting. The expert will explain you in 90 minutes the different wines from the region Montilla-Moriles with different delicious typical local Tapas.
Enjoy the guided tour tasting a selection of Spanish wines and learn about Córdoba's history as a winemaking region. After the tour you will know and recognize the differences between the wines: Fino, Oloroso, and the sweet Pedro Ximénez all from the wine region of Montilla-Moriles. Of course you can asked about the wines what you want. The wine experience includes the wine-tasting with delicious Tapas and concludes at the wine shop.
South African Wine (Constantia)
Join a personally hand-picked Host to sip your way around some of the Cape’s best wine farms in the picturesque neighbourhood of Constantia. With a Host by your side, visit the oldest wine estate in South Africa, Groot Constantia, where you can explore the old Manor House that has been converted into a museum, before heading to the tasting rooms to sample some of the finest wines.
Next, you could visit one or two equally iconic Cape wine estates - Steenberg Estate or Constantia Glen, where you can taste South African MCC while enjoying delicious platters to compliment your beverage. We will contact you within 24 hours of your booking to find out about your interests so we can assign a like-minded Host who will create a bespoke experience for you. Your Host will suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place, but you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Turkey Wine Tasting (Turasan)
Our first stop will be Turasan Wine House,Turasan is the biggest and the oldest winery based in Cappadocia, with over 25 types of wine. We’ll taste wines and visit the vineyard. Later we’ll drive to Kocabağ, which, since 1972, have mastered about 17 different wines.
After our tasting, we’ll head to Ariana Luxury Lodge for our last tastingfrom beautiful terraces, which will include wines and cheese from other regions of Turkey.
Guest can extend their stay and have a tasting menu at the Plum Restaurant, well known fine dining restaurant.
United States (California)
For California wine connoisseurs, the wine priority pass pays for itself. Visit any of the wineries on the list on your own schedule—you can use the pass anytime within a year of purchase. When you visit, use your pass to receive complimentary wine tastings, discounts on bottles, and exclusive meet-and-greets with California winemakers in the Napa and Sonoma area. The pass also includes discounts at the hotels, transit companies, and industry tour operators you need to complete your vacation.
• California priority wine pass is valid at lots of regional wineries
• Tons of discounts on tastings, tours, and wine products
• Good for one year—use on your own schedule
• Ideal way for connoisseurs to expand their tastes
Ukrainian Wine Tasting (Shabo)
Discover the history and heritage of Shabo wine with a full-day, private tour of the celebrated wine growing region and Shabo Wine Culture Center from Odessa. Learn about the Swiss settlers that planted Ukraine with vineyards, and explore a wine cellar, brandy hall and museum. Taste your way through some of Shabo’s most distinctive varieties in an elegant tasting room, and get inside tips on choosing the best bottles as souvenirs.
• Full-day, private Shabo wine tour from Odessa
• Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
• Taste distinctive regional wines
• Get local wine buying tips
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
• Private guide ensures a personal experience
Member of PTS for your protection with ATOL, Independent Travel Consultant, your money is protected by PTS
Copyright © 2019 Exclusive Travel - All Rights Reserved.
Information correct at updating, thanks to our partners & suppliers for all data shared.
Travel Agency working with over 100 travel partners
Providing holidays across Manchester Bolton Prestbury Hale Prestbury Wilmslow Warrington Stockton Heath Appleton Lymm for clients for the last 5 years, with na personal and friendley service.
Powered by #exclusivetravelholidays #holidays