Panama City Beach, Florida offers 27 miles of stunning white sand and turquoise waters along the Gulf of Mexico and has an average year-round temperature of 23 degrees Celsius and an average of 320 days of sunshine annually.
Fun in the sun for all of the family is a guarantee in Panama City Beach; with great attractions, top-notch restaurants, beach activities, amazing accommodation and world-class events, you'll never forget your Panama City Beach holiday.
Panama City Beach offers a wide range of accommodation options for every budget, suiting all types of travellers, from family groups to couples and singles.
Getting to Panama City Beach is now a breeze, thanks to the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP), serviced by Delta Airlines located just 10 minutes away from the famous sugar-white sandy beaches.
1. Stroll on the super white sand beaches and enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
2. Take a morning dolphin cruise on a 50-foot catamaran to Shell Island and spend the afternoon snorkelling, swimming and relaxing.
3. Panama City Beach offer a wide range of beach activities including paddle boarding, snorkelling, diving and jet skis.
4. Shop the boutiques at Pier Park and ride the Panama City Beach Skywheel for Birdseye views of the coastline and incredible sunsets.
5. Make a splash at Shipwreck Island Water Park on its Pirates Plunge attraction or the 65-foot Tree Drop and then relax and take in the sunshine on the Lazy River.
6. Dive for treasure in the “Wreck Diving Capital of the South” and explore the local shipwrecks and artificial reefs.
7. Visit Heron Pond Nature Trail at St. Andrews State Park to birdwatch for snowy egrets, great egrets, blue herons and little blue herons and spot white-tailed deer or the occasional alligator.
8. Attend a world-class festival – from jazz to country music, Panama City Beach boasts a year-round calendar of events of festivals for you to enjoy.
9. Enjoy a sugary treat at Thomas Donut & Snack Shop; locally owned and operated since 1971, it’s a local’s favourite!
10. End each day watching the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico – preferably on a beach… with a cocktail!
Member of PTS for your protection with ATOL, Independent Travel Consultant, your money is protected by PTS
Copyright © 2019 Exclusive Travel - All Rights Reserved.
Information correct at updating, thanks to our partners & suppliers for all data shared.
Powered by #exclusivetravel